Dark Temptation

It seems that i have been long time does not write in english,just let me share a poem that could express my feeling the most at this moment.

Echos in empty placesm
Wandering around sad faces
Assembling scattered traces
Leading to those unsolved cases


Living life in despair
A smile on the face, is what I wea
My soul can no longer bear
Peoples judgment when they stare


Thinking life is a big mistake
My beliefs start to shake
My commitments tend to break
Affecting every decision I make


Secrets buried so deep
Haunting me, whenever I am asleep
Frightening me, causing me to weep
Sanity, I can no longer keep


Eyes full of tears
Memories wrapped with fears
Agonizing screams is what I hear
In all those passing years


I will give in to darkness temptations
I will go there with no sedation
I can no longer find my salvation
I have already lost my liberation

No comments: