Continue..

A soft music accompany me while i am writting this blog. It happen about a week ago but i still feel the pain.. After Genting trip i think it going to be ok to me. But now seems that my prediction was wrong. It was just slightly recover, the scar still there. Whenever i think about it the pain is still there.
I know that i can choose the way i like, but i cant! Because i put resposibilty at first. Thats why i said my life has been turn into a dark world. Now i no longer can change the decision . Just hope who got the chance to join it, appreciate it.. Dont simply give up! A truly wishes to all from the bottom of my heart, did your best to make the event become a success.
To: Nick
Really feel very sorry to you.. Thank you for give this a good chance but in my situation i cant make. I really donno what to tell you.. althought i did not accept the post but if u really need my help just say it i’ll try my best to help. I think this is what i can do only… sorry once again..


February 15, 2006 by darrylloh

No comments: