My Feeling

Recently i have make up my mind to be a responsible leader. I set my own goals. Just back from outside of campus after a gathering with friend. Suddenly a word come across my mind.. "COMMUNICATE". Communication is the most important thing in my life. I realize that my communication skill have to be polish. Since that day i decided to be a responsible person, i think i have change to be a person who does not like to talk much. I prefer to be alone rather than get together with friend around. Why? Because i feel that i have to lead a group of people to achieve our aim! I have to be STRONG! Somebody told me, i should not express my emotion to my working partner, it may affect my partner emotion too. But i think i cant do it… I try! i have feel it.. is was so difficult for me not to express myself to somebody, i will feel really pressure!
Care , another thing that i do very often in previous semester! Since that day, I have change. I feel that i am so weak, i have forgot to care my friend around me. How are they now? fine? sick? happy? sad? Care a person is really important in our daily life. A simple greeting of "Good Morning" or "How are you" is enough for a person to feel that you are care about them. No matter the person is your lover, your buddy or just a normal friend, concern them is really is an essential thing that we need to do! So start from this second lets care and concern about the person around us. Sometimes i really don’t understand that why it was so har dfor me to care . Actually this thing i have did it in previous semester and why now i feel not comfortable when i want to say those words out?
No matter how, i will try to get myself to back! I am coming back! Hope all my friend will look forward for me to returned! Although at this moment i feel is not really happy, but i happy i try my best to get up from the place where i fall down! It might sound really funny… Anyhow, ,my dear friend! Give me a moment… i’ll be right back!
Something to say:
My beloved family, roommate and friend. Something i seem like forgot you all but i am not. Just that i have forgot the way to express myself to u all, hope all of you could understand me. Take Care.. May God Bless You all live in a happy, healhty and meaningful life!!


March 14, 2006 by darrylloh

No comments: