Friend pls return~!

Just finish chatting with a friend in MSN messenger, get a new from him tht another friend recently feel dissapointed in everything. Actually i can consider them as my junior .. err… i think i will take them as my friend .
Let me share some of my experince with you. Last time i use to isolate myself. whenever i face problem in my life i will just keep in my heart. This is an unhealty way of life style. As long as i keep everything inn my heart i live in a "dark" world. At that period i really unhappy.Whenever i face any problem at that period i will give up before i try. Untill one day when i open up myself n tell my friend all my feeling. After telling them all my feeling then i feel very release.. so from tht day onward i have told myself. Do not hesitate to tell your friend all your feeling !
**All th above word is dedicated to all my friend !

May 13, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: