Nightmare!

Once again i have been lost my own mind. I feel so tired, like everyone is looking down at me but sometime is i think too much! Previous semester i could manage myself well in everything that i done but now what happen to me is i dunno what will be my next step. I do force myself to think that what i have now is the best, but my bad mind keep asking me: is it really the best?
I have being in this condition so several time, i totally cant get myself out from the situation. Is really tired…. i cant get any peace in my mind, i cant sleep. Whenever my eye is close many thing will rushing in and make me feel upset! To many Peoplel they might said this is only a small thing to me, how can it be that i cant solve that problem. My dear friend, may b i am the one who think too much that’s y i still standing in the dark.
To all my friend:
I have to say sorry if i have being in bad mood while you all meeting me. Sometime what i say i might hurt someone. Please forgive me.. i promise i will be get back soon!


March 4, 2006 by darrylloh

No comments: