Free Day

This morning woke up early in the morning, i went back to school to visit my teacher. Today is the Teacher’s day celebration in the school. I bought some present back as an appreciation to my teacher who teach me and take care of me in my schooling life. My friend and i have plan a farewell buffet dinner. So we will invite some of all teacher to attend this meaningful event.
After hanging around the school for some time, i went to my friend’s house to take my guitar lesson. By the way Thank You aunty ! for your delicious desert. Haiz… is raining again!!!1 arg.. in the end i have to ride in the rain !
In the evening when to meet up my friend who is just came back from US few weeks ago. He share a lot of his experience with me.. Hope i can meet him again before he is going back to US again!
Is time for bed! i will sign off now!


May 24, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: