What is life? (Friend)

I wonder what is life? Earning money? happy? dating? eating? sleeping….
Suppose now i should in holiday but i have to attend extra semester class! I have been studied in university for two years, now start to counting down to the date of graduation. Although is still a long way to go in somebody extend but to me the time will come very very soon. Time fly, seem that i still not really ready to step into the next state of my life which is the university of life..
For the past two year, i have been very busy in university activities. It bring a lot of joy , memory and satisfaction to me. The most valueable thing i earned were friends. I appreciate everyone who willing to step into my life to be my friend. May be sometime have to bare with my bad temper! Most of the time i have try very hard to control myself, hope my dear friend can understand me..If really hurt your feeling than i would apologize!
My dear friend, thank you be part of my life. Hope our friendship will never end because of the end of our university life! i very scared the day will come one day…
Darryl Loh


May 9, 2007 by darrylloh

No comments: