A Thankful Birthday!

Well…well. Today is a very special day to me.. Before this I have to say thousand of thanks u to all the friend in my UKM college..Thousand of thanks from the bottom to all of you for giving a very special birthday memory to me. All this thanks specially dedicated to: Cik Kwang, Kok Fei, Yee Kah, Li Haur, Eng Sheng, Hoong Wai, Leang Yeow, Hong Leong, Tze Tat, Ka Chee, Sze Ling, Poh Ling and June.This memory will never ever disappear in my life. I have a wonderful moment in my University now. I earned a lot of friends, I earned a lot of experience and so on.
This is what happened yesterday:
Actually yesterday I really tired after running a lot of activities after one day. I receive my 1st birthday wishes from my room mate who always support and concern me. Then I plan to study some of the previous lesson. Suddenly my roommate come back and ask me to go out to have a walk with him. Without any suspect I just follow him… Until the moment I saw the other friends waiting for me at the Taman Siswa Siswi near my college. At that moment I a very special feeling strike into my mind and my mind was totally blank out and dunno what to do.. is quite funny if look at my face..hahaha.. After that we having food to eat and we keep on chatting until the end.
Before I end this blog just want to say another Thank You to all my friends. Wish All of them will be happy all the way and Friendship forever!


September 23, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: