Day without working~!

Well, well.. is tueday again. Morning after wakeup i when for my guitar lesson at my friend house..After the lesson , feel very tired because of last nite i hv a long phone call from a friend who came back from US about 2 hours. Hm.. this friend of mine came back to hometown with some Question mark ???? in his mind. So i take a rest in my house..
About 5pm i start my journey to Gurney Plaza to buy a present to my "sai lo" . At that time my mind was totally blank so just pick a present that suit to him lo.. Arg.. Choosing a present to a friend is really a very headache task. But.. because of my friendship with my "sai lo" is worth..!!! For me nothing is more important than a good friend ! ‘ v ‘vv After finish all my stuff i came home around 9pm..
**Woo~ this month got a lot of my friend birthday so i think i would take this oppourtunity to wish them " HAppy Birthday" Below are all my friend whose birthday in this month: Jshen, JChoon, Tkean,Kcheng, Sean
Arg.. wanna sleep liao thats all for this time .!


May 17, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: