I lost!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been along time I didn’t write a blog.. Know why? In between there have been a lot of things happen to me! In the beginning of the 2nd semester of my university life I have changed a lot… Good changed? I don thing so. I am lost, I lost my mind!!!!! Suddenly I have changed to be a person who copy assignment, I know what I did is wrong but why I can’t pull myself out from this situation? I totally can’t concentrate in my study. Am I too stressing on my other activities? Tell me! Tell me! I feel very helpless now! I lost……………………
Seems that most of my friend around me has got themselves in the condition ready to face the coming exam. I really don no what I can do now. By the way I am now holding a post which makes me feel more stress in my life. I like to be a normal human being. Although I have accepted that job but it turns my life into dark. Actually I can’t even find one reason for me to accept this post. Since the day I gets it I have never being happy at all. What I think now is just to complete this RESPONSIBILITY! I know what I write here might hurt somebody. But I have to say it out!
A simple question: what do I need to do now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


February 5, 2006 by darrylloh

No comments: