Stand up again!

Today i am planning for a new start.. i went to The Mines shopping complex to get my new hair cut.. Hopefully this wil help me to get out from whatever thing that happen to me few day ago. I not really sure this will help or not. I have really putting a lot of effort in order to get myself recovered. i try , i try…
Last nite after come back from somewhere, suddenly my mind told me that i have been long time did not concern my friend around. i don no how was their life now. Happy? sad? busy? Need my help? i really dunno!Last time i use to concern my friend.. but now why i already forget .. thats why i said i already lost!
Now exam is around the cornern i start to worry again due to i lack of confidence to face this mid sme exam. i am not well prepared. what can i do? i planning to study but i lost my concentration. Since the begining of sem 2 i did not putting effort to study, until now only i realize and start to regret. i think is too late now.who should i blame?!!
While writting the blog i totally did not planning i jst write what flow in my mind at that moment! so you all will found that my blog is really messy!


February 16, 2006 by darrylloh

No comments: