Happy Tuesday??


Today can it consider as a happy day? i am also very blur.. haha! i wake up around 10am in the morning . Is different from working day, i can do my thing slowly. usually i use to ruch to work. Today was so nice , i can relax.
After taking my lunch , i go and get my guitar!yes… i got my guitar!!!! i went to my teacher’s house and start my 1st lesson. Had a nice lesson there … I learn 3 chords today . wat i get from the lesson is PAIN!!!Hey teacher.. now i realise what you mean by pain that you told before i get the 1st lesson. This is just my beginning,hope i can practice hard . Anyway have to thanks to my two teachers! Thanks!!
In the evening went out for a gathering with my ex-classmate. We have a nice time there. Unfortunately somebody get a "bah Kua". Another reasong we meet together is because 1 of our classmate going to leave penang soon to further his study.. Wish him all the best!
Argh.. tired liao , tomorrow got to go back to work again .. Good nite!

May 10, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: