Hey… I am back.

It has been so long time since my last post of blog. Really sorry to my fellow readers. This is due to i am in universtiy now, at 1st my PC doesn’t bring to my university yet. But from now onward i will try to write the blog as often as i can because my lovely partner(PC) is with me now. haha..
How was everyone’s life going on? For me now in university is really a big changes in my life. From the 1st day i step in to university my life was changed physcially an mentally. This changes had make me growth. In university is just like living in society. You have to be your own decision maker. No one will told you what you should do. In the begining state i really cant cope with this type of life, it make me feel so depress. I feel so lonely at that moment, is really though for me to walk alone in my life.
After two months in university i had saw a lot of thing. I can saw how people try to be selfish, never concern to their friends. Besides that i found out the reason why graduate are unemployed. Really sad to see this situation happened all over the university. Of course there are some thing that i gain from this brand new life. One of the worthy thing i gain was friends. I learned how to take care of friends. I learned to share my thing with friends…
There are lots more that i have to share but i think is not enough for me to share it here. Anyway i will try to update it from time to time.
Word To My Fellow Reader:
"Tell your friends that you are the one who always stay beside he/she to support him/her"


September 10, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: