Tiring and confusing

Suppose to be facing the book now… because is exam tomorrow. But something strike into my mind which full often formula and facts… I think i need some place to release my feeling now. i am so tired.
yesterday night while i am studying in library i received a news from my dad call saying that my gramma was sick and she was in critical condition. At this moment i really can leave and go back to look her due to my final exam for this semester. I was feeling so stress.. the think that come into to my mind now is.. "will gramma wait for me", " When can i go home to look at her"…. tell me what can i do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this was the most suffer moment for me now.. another think that make me worry is my exam. I try really hard to study.. i really scare to face with the result that i get.. Now only i reallize i am the weakest among all friend when i am enter the University. Yet i participate in a lot of activities.. izzit the right choice i make?
A long this semester i face with a lot of new challege, sometime i feel want to give up.. luckilly i have a roommate who understand me, whenever i need help he is alway ready to help me.. when i am feeling sad he is the one who listen to me .. thx a lot to you Jack. I am sorry for giving a lot problem to you. Besides that thanks to all my friend who concern me..
Last but not least , God please Bless all my friend … May all of them have a brighter day and happier tomorrow…
Peace..
By,
Darryl
Something to share:
Heartsong
I have a song, deep in my heart, And only I can hear it. If I close my eyes and sit very still It is so easy to listen to my song. When my eyes are open and I am so busy and moving and busy, If I take time and listen very hard, I can still hear my Heartsong. It makes me feel happy. Happier than ever. Happier than everywhere And everything and everyone In the whole wide world Happy like thinking about Going to Heaven when I die.


October 23, 2005 by darrylloh

No comments: